A Proven Fighter On Your Side
Criminal charges should not be taken lightly. If you have been accused of committing a crime in New Mexico, you will benefit from taking action early. One of the most important things you can do is to consult with a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
At Jones Law Firm, LLC, in Albuquerque, I know how to fight criminal charges and I know how to win. I have devoted my career to protecting the rights, interests and futures of my clients.
Handling A Broad Range Of Criminal Cases
I can defend you against any felony or misdemeanor criminal charge in New Mexico, including:
- Drunk driving charges: From first-time charges to multiple and felony DUI/DWI, I can protect your rights in the criminal justice system while protecting your driver’s license in administrative proceedings.
- Drug charges: From simple drug possession to felony trafficking charges, I can defend you against serious drug charges involving marijuana, heroin, methamphetamine, prescription drugs and other controlled substances.
- Sex crimes: If accused of a sex crime, your rights and reputation are at stake. I can defend you on all fronts.
- Violent crimes: A violent crime on your record can hold you back from getting work, obtaining certain professional licenses and other life opportunities.
- Traffic violations: A traffic charge can cost you a lot in the long run. You don’t have to accept that ticket (and points against your driver’s license) without a fight.
I represent clients in all stages of the criminal justice process, from pre-trial motions to trials, appeals and post-conviction matters.
Start Building An Effective Defense Today
You don’t have to let a criminal charge put your future in peril. A skilled Albuquerque criminal defense lawyer is here to help you navigate the legal system and fight for the best possible outcome. To arrange a legal consultation, contact my law office online or by telephone at 505-358-7228.